Include the ASQ Canada Conference as your partner in your journey towards excellence in quality. ASQ Ottawa Valley Section, on behalf of ASQ Canada, invites companies and organizations to become ASQ Canada Conference sponsors. Sponsorship will enable your organization to achieve high visibility among conference participants and serve as a reminder of your commitment to quality.
This inaugural ASQ Canada Conference will take place on September 25 & 26, 2017 in Ottawa at the Canada War Museum and in Gatineau at the Canadian Museum of History. The theme will be “A Confederation of Quality Professionals Working Toward an Inclusive and Sustainable Canada”. The theme focuses on how we can work together to make a stronger and more resilient Canada by harnessing the knowledge, capability and talent of working Canadians. Some of the world’s leading experts and nations best professionals will share how organizations can use best management practices to create a culture committed to excellence and work collaboratively with others to create a high performing Canada. Conferences objectives are to increase quality impact, including building and showcasing Canadian quality practice and serving the French quality community. For additional information, please visit the website, contact the Conference Coordinator Ruth Stanley at 613-523-4608 or contact your local ASQ Section.
A two-day conference. On September 25, pre-conference activities including two workshops and certification exams, will be held during the day. In the evening, participants will enjoy a banquet, opening presentations and networking opportunities. September 26, 2017 offers a full day of presentations from key note speakers and over 20 presentations as well as time to visit exhibitors. Special events will include book signings, student presentations and certification exams. Inclusion will be a key principle for the conference. Presenters will be drawn from Canada’s founding people's (English, French and Indigenous). In addition, the conference has a bilingual-friendly policy and will reflect, where possible, diversity.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Celebrate Canada’s 150th with the quality community.
- Enable quality professionals to share quality knowledge, practice and experience.
- Be associated with the world’s largest organization devoted to quality.
- Raise the profile of your organization among some 5,000 quality professionals in Canada as well as to browsers of the ASQ Canada site.
- Be recognized as a corporate leader amongst ASQ membership.
- Network with Conference participants, exhibitors and speakers.
- Be inspired by local, national and international speakers on diverse quality issues and methodologies.